Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Evolve CG Challenge: A quick demo of my character rigs

Hey all, so the Evolve Challenge is really heating up, with loads of great talent pouring in with their contributions. My own entry was going to be in the concept art category, but I realized I wasn't fooling anyone, I am no concept artist, I am an animator! so I rigged up some quick dummy style characters and set about animating the story I had already laid out for my now abandoned illustration. This is my first piece of progress, a little demo of the character rigs in action. I forgot to demo all the features, like the foot roll attributes on the centaur, and the paint weights was awful on the shoulders, but I have now fixed that. Anyway, enjoy! (PS: I am in no way a rigger so be kind)



No comments:

Post a Comment