Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Demo Reel, and also it's my Birthday!

Hey avid readers, so here is the latest update to my demo reel, I have a couple of new things in there, including some 2D animated shots achieved with Digicel Flipbook (among which is the previously teased pelican shot) and a small snippet (actually not even, its a test shot) for my Evolve CG Heroes and Legends Contest entry. It has certainly been a busy couple of months since my wife and I started out reteaching ourselves animation, and it has been a lot (and I really mean a lot) of hours and dedication, but I am very glad I put those hours in, and I want to thank my supremely talented and wonderfully supportive wife Yaoyao for not ever letting me slip. Thanks babe - It will all be worth it soon!

All 3D elements achieved using Maya 2010, Thanks to Josh Burton for creating the Morpheus Rig!

1 comment: