Thursday, May 28, 2015

Gorillaz Small Update

Hey avid Gorillaz fans! I thought I would share a small update with you all that I have been wanting to announce for a little while. Many of you already know that I have been up till this point creating my Rhinestone Eyes video using a multitude of software packages, but for the primary 2D animation, using Flash. Well having purchased a license for Toon Boom Harmony in order to do some freelance work, I fell in love with the software and quickly realized that part of the reason why the quality of the animation was taking me so long to achieve was that Flash really isn't animation software. Toon Boom Harmony however, is. So hence forth I am switching over to creating the remainder of the video using Toon Boom Harmony, and I just know that this is going to bring an extra layer of polish, and hopefully shave off some working time, from the remainder of the video, allowing me to bring you the finest quality product, faster. Thats it! I will be sharing some new scenes as soon as I can that have been done in the software and hopefully you will all agree, it was a wise move!


2 comments:

  1. This article is very nice your animation picture is very interesting thanks to share this information.Now a days many students ask for how to write a thesis paper its very easy one you can follow the some rules and some steps and write the good thesis paper.

    ReplyDelete